Laitoin tämän toiselle boardille ja ajattelin kopioida tänne niin että jos jotain kiinnostaa niin lukaisee läpi:
I played prelaunch this weekend (today 3rd. is the official launch) and few comments:
- If you like solving puzzles, this is the game for you
- No level grind (there are skill points and apility points separately)
- People in any server can group up with friends at other server as long as they are the same secret faction (I play Templars so I cannot group up with other 2 faction players as they are enemies).
- Instanced dungeons (solo 5, 10 players maybe more?)
- Very excellent storyline
- Most quests are repeatably daily (they have cooldown 20 hours?)
- Warzones has 3 quests (2 capture and one kill 10 enemy players).
- Players can freely change direction they develope character anytime. All old skills and abilities are still usable 100% or you can put your points back to their tree later if you want. (IMO this system is excellent).
- APs and SPs drops frequently and you progress the character as solo but doing quests with friend or small group is more fun and you tend to die a little less
- If you die, you respawn nearest "respawn spot" and can choose with corpserun (as ghost) or respawn at spot (you get gear damage when you die and it costs money fo fix them).
- I have start with elementalist build but there are ready planned builds you can also choose to follow. Anyway the ability development and skill trees are totally flexible to development, no lomits what you can choose now or change direction later. Only "limit" is that you cant get refund for used points. But as said points come very fast and if you decide today to be healer, tomorrow you can be healer in first 5 man dungeon, just grinding the points today. Naturally you need more points and deeper to skill tree to be able to do it later, harder dungeons.
- Guild has bank
- Guild has own chat channel
- Meeting with friend is easy. Group up and click "meet friend"
- Crafting is pretty well done even I dont understand it fully yet.
Negative points (IMO)
- No open world PvP
- only 3 PvP battlegrounds (but it is game launch anyway)
- Guild system is not 100% ready. I miss guild hall or something (they prolly make it later)
- some puzzles are too hard for my brain (this is my personal brain problem). Fortunately seems like allways someone in guild helps to solve them when I get frustrated
- Not necessarly for "WoW" player. Puzzles are too hard.
As said I am only at second zone and I was not playing in beta but I have allredy good general picture of the game.
I play now in Daemon server (european, sort of), Templar faction and nick is Kingfishx