Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 19, 2019, 10:55:26 EET 
Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register

+  VETURI Guildhouse.net's Message boards
|-+  The History: mostly inactive
| |-+  EverQuest Talk
| | |-+  EverQuest joining applications (Moderator: Tirrimuna)
| | | |-+  52 druid wandering and wanting info on guild
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 52 druid wandering and wanting info on guild  (Read 3992 times)
bynnwinn
board n00b

I'm a llama!

« on: July 02, 2003, 20:26:26 »

Hi all

Ive been playing eq for a lil over 1 year.  I have a lvl 52 druid and a lvl 52 warrior.  I just play my druid now.  I do pump money into my warrior though he is a master smith.  I also have access to a master jeweler my brothers enchanter you all might no him psynetic his main is quickyy.  I would love to join a good guild.  I am currently unguilded since my last guild Addicted went to hell from lack of leadership.  I talked to an officer today of veturi <Vansite> he told me that i would need to reach 55 before i could get a trial.  I love to raid.  Ive been on 2 plane of hate raids with u one on my warrior were i got the hand of maestro for my warrior epic (thanks guys) and the other on my druid.

A lil about me.  I live in the U.S.A. Im 16years old, a junior in highschool.  I play baseball and football for Peneldon high (so during the seasons my play time will be cutdown but ill still be on at nights)

Ill be around if anyone of u want to send me a tell ill be on my druid bynnwinn or u can try my warrior oneeyechito.  Thanks for reading and i hope to get in.
bynnwinn
board n00b

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 20:37:07 »

this is bynnwinn again excpept it isnt bynnwinn its only got 1 N on the end of it.  Bynnwin.  LOL what a dork i cant even spell my own name wrong
vansire
board n00b

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 03:49:44 »

You sounded very nice and well suited for veturi but your lvl is a issue as many raids u will need lvl 55+ to enter as such PoTo

but as i said to post a application it is great to here from you and hope you are able to join the raids untill u reach the lvl that is required  Cool

(to be modified when not drunk) Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 04, 2003, 03:50:37 by vansire » Logged
Stting
poemist

Beware that in slaying monsters u do not become 1

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003, 10:52:28 »

Pah Vansire drunk *again* ? lol

So Bynnwinn you want to join Veturi do you......and your RL bro is Quickyy? I'll tell you what here's the deal - you get your Bro to sell his Gladiators Jereed to me for 35K and I'll personally ply the other officers with so much beer they won't realise your level  Grin  Grin  Grin

For those that don't know Quickyy was the Rogue we payed many many plat to when we needed a Rogue for CoM and his Lockpick wasn't up to scratch.

nice to see your app Bynnwinn - see you in game....and see Quickyy at the bank lol  Cool

Stting
61 Hierophant
Veturi
Warder of Tunare
Protector of the Weak
Master of the Rings
--------------------------------------------------
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length