Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 25, 2019, 04:53:36 EET 
Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register

+  VETURI Guildhouse.net's Message boards
|-+  The History: mostly inactive
| |-+  EverQuest Talk (Moderator: Tirrimuna)
| | |-+  I must take my leave
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I must take my leave  (Read 4068 times)
Wolverinn
board n00b

Veturi Warrior

« on: July 10, 2003, 20:38:54 »

The first two weeks of my trial membership was just awesome, killing the General in Kithicor, Doomshade in Up, Severilious in EJ, Xana in POI, and more. I was proud to have earned guildship and honored to have  made new friends.  
However, as of late I have not seen this raiding attitude. I love adventure and to go raiding everyday.
It is with great sadness that I must say goodbye.
I shall never forget the adventure I had with you all, and, I shall always remain a friend.

Sincerely,

Wolverinn

Wolverinn Waylander
Canardian
writer of chronicles

Fire Mage

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 00:50:45 »

We have had raids every day for the last 2 weeks, I don't really know what you are talking about. Just an excuse to leave ?

-LOTRO - Vigg - 16 Dwarf Guardian, EVE - Imperaattori - Raven / Lvl 4 mis, WoW - Lumooja - 70 UD Mage (Fire Spec), WoW - Hoitsu 42 UD Priest (Holy Spec), Saalistaja - 30 Orc Hunter (Beast Spec), EQ - Lumooja - 70 Enc, EQ - Papitar - 56 Clr, EQ2 - Lumooja - 20 Wiz, SWG - Lumooja - Bounty Hunter, AO - Robotti - 86 Eng, AO - Hoitsu - 110 Doctor, DAoC - Lumooja - 12 RM
vansire
board n00b

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 00:52:50 »

We havent had the numbers online recently to raid  Angry
and this gets harder and harder with idiots not being patcient for 1 or 2 weeks and just holding in while we get more people ect ect dont u think we want to raid ect ...

and specially if u are not even lvl 65 yet u have much to learn and do any ways...

Just another sheep BAH
RavinSith
board n00b

Your True King

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2003, 01:33:09 »

...I hope you aren't referring to me as an idiot.  I consider you a friend, Van.

Your True King,

RavinSith Death`Spreader
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688417
Trelos
board n00b

I'm NOT a llama!

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2003, 10:15:32 »

I was hoping i wouldnt have to comment on the deguilding of certain people but it seems it is is needed after all. First of all to those who left, stop beeing drama queens and give us farewell  messages as if u have been the heart, a  major part of the guild, someone who has struggled at all difficulties. As of certain persons demanding a raiding guild but doing nothing from their side go join the eq noob parade because u obviously have no clue what a raiding guild is. You want to be a part of an uber raiding guild? I tell u that. Be prepared to play 12hrs a day or get booted. Be rdy to be a bitch, do what u told and stfu or get booted again. You want to see elemental or whatever be 65 have a couple hundrends aa, good flags and then talk about it, otherwise just go back to PoN kill spiders and stop the drama of your 60 lvl uberness
Luczifer
board n00b

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2003, 10:49:58 »

That's totally wrong! If Ya have time and look in our web calendar Ya can see raids on nearly every day like Lumoo said. Tho many failed cuz ppl don't join... WTF, we got to raid with 7 ppl when on-line are 15,18 or more ? One need his last blues to ding, others for AA ping etc.
When done starts whining, why not raid...
Where Ya was then when raid call was given?

And yes, now is summer-time, many ppl at vacancies or have RL probs with they families, it's understandable.
Think when autumn near, more and more ppl will be on and more action
Sarago
novelist

Forest Stalker

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2003, 11:32:09 »

You want to be a part of an uber raiding guild? I tell u that. Be prepared to play 12hrs a day or get booted. Be rdy to be a bitch, do what u told and stfu or get booted again. You want to see elemental or whatever be 65 have a couple hundrends aa, good flags and then talk about it, otherwise just go back to PoN kill spiders and stop the drama of your 60 lvl uberness

very true.. i've even seen peeps get booted from guild because they were afk 3 or 4 times during raid Smiley

Honeylove
90 Disc/Shadowpriest
World of Warcraft EU/Killrog
------------------------
Achilles
18 Ranger
VanGuard
------------------------
Saraga
70 Dirge
Everquest 2
------------------------
Sarago
203/7 Soldier
Anarchy Onli
tuulimylly
author

Suolenpäässä on aina valoa

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2003, 17:39:59 »

first peeps who are not 65 should first get to 65 after that can talk about raids every other big guild dont bother take any applications if ya are not 65 + have some aa:s. So if no ride get levels and dont whine! Angry
and like sarago sed its summer now and peeps have vecations.

Tuulimylly, Lamest char since 1998
tuulimylly
author

Suolenpäässä on aina valoa

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2003, 17:43:39 »

sorry lucifer sed =) Wink

Tuulimylly, Lamest char since 1998
Naakka
Guildmember: Darkfall
writer of chronicles

Shit Lord

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2003, 00:15:48 »

What? You take vacation from grinding and nerdism?? Boot to everyone you noobs!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length