Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2019, 07:30:54 EET 
Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register

+  VETURI Guildhouse.net's Message boards
|-+  The History: mostly inactive
| |-+  EverQuest Talk (Moderator: Tirrimuna)
| | |-+  Update on Veturi @ EverQuest?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Update on Veturi @ EverQuest?  (Read 7268 times)
Hemet
Guildmember: Darkfall
melee healer
writer of chronicles

« on: January 19, 2004, 14:43:25 »

Hey, what's going on?

Last I heard was that Veturi got split and people split on two different servers?

What's going on in Fennin Ro? Is there a Veturi presence there?

Now playing: As Vahearun on Darkfall: Unholy Wars. Other nicknames from the past: Raphael, Hemet.

BAT/UO/EQ/AO/SB/DAoC/EQ2/WoW/EVE/LotRO/AoC/WAR/DF/..
Canardian
writer of chronicles

Fire Mage

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 15:16:00 »

Yeah, Veturi has still about 30 active players on Fennin Ro, most of them are 65 too.

I moved Lumooja to Venril Sathir yesterday, since there are more fins on VS, better raid times, and many old Veturi in the CoE guild too (Moonlhasa, Dalteus, Gaobob, Epacha).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2004, 15:17:48 by Lumooja » Logged

-LOTRO - Vigg - 16 Dwarf Guardian, EVE - Imperaattori - Raven / Lvl 4 mis, WoW - Lumooja - 70 UD Mage (Fire Spec), WoW - Hoitsu 42 UD Priest (Holy Spec), Saalistaja - 30 Orc Hunter (Beast Spec), EQ - Lumooja - 70 Enc, EQ - Papitar - 56 Clr, EQ2 - Lumooja - 20 Wiz, SWG - Lumooja - Bounty Hunter, AO - Robotti - 86 Eng, AO - Hoitsu - 110 Doctor, DAoC - Lumooja - 12 RM
Kaarmekieli
writer of chronicles

Silmä silmästä!

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 15:35:23 »

Yeah, Veturi has still about 30 active players on Fennin Ro, most of them are 65 too.

I moved Lumooja to Venril Sathir yesterday

Heh...What happened to campaign? Pretty hard to execute it from VS imo.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2004, 15:41:22 by Kaarmekieli » Logged

~ Currently active in WoW/Ravencrest as Murha
Canardian
writer of chronicles

Fire Mage

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 15:46:01 »

I have still Papitar and my monk and wizard on the other account on Fennin Ro. Not sure if I will move them too some day, depends how busy I am with Lumooja on VS and how good Veturi progresses on Fennin.

-LOTRO - Vigg - 16 Dwarf Guardian, EVE - Imperaattori - Raven / Lvl 4 mis, WoW - Lumooja - 70 UD Mage (Fire Spec), WoW - Hoitsu 42 UD Priest (Holy Spec), Saalistaja - 30 Orc Hunter (Beast Spec), EQ - Lumooja - 70 Enc, EQ - Papitar - 56 Clr, EQ2 - Lumooja - 20 Wiz, SWG - Lumooja - Bounty Hunter, AO - Robotti - 86 Eng, AO - Hoitsu - 110 Doctor, DAoC - Lumooja - 12 RM
Hemet
melee healer
writer of chronicles

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2004, 12:38:37 »

What's the idea behind moving to an other server? Fennin Ro was the finn's server anyway, who implemented this (..stupid?) move scheme?

Or was Veturi just so dead?

Who are the people of Fennin Ro Veturi now then?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 12:39:15 by Hemet » Logged

Now playing: As Vahearun on Darkfall: Unholy Wars. Other nicknames from the past: Raphael, Hemet.

Canardian
writer of chronicles

Fire Mage

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2004, 12:54:36 »

Actually finns are all around the servers. I counted yesterday 12 fins on Venril Sathir, maybe 8 on Kane Bayle, around 8 on Antonius Bayle, maybe 5 on Fennin Ro, few finns on Bristlebane.
There's a chat channel in game called antonius.suomi, which everyone from any server can join (with /join antonius.suomi).
Earlier probably Fennin Ro was the finn's server, but since the european servers were launched, many finns moved to VS, because there were more european guilds, and naturally more finns too.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 12:58:15 by Lumooja » Logged

Masklin
WoW Officer
writer of chronicles

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2004, 17:05:37 »

I dont think fennin ever was the "finnish" server, it just happened to be the one we were on. Lots of other servers had finnish people.

Problem was, fennin never had a strong enough euro force for full time raiding, while some other servers did. Not necessarily just finns, just as long as they played at euro times.
Hemet
melee healer
writer of chronicles

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2004, 14:57:08 »

Hm, why does this make me feel that the "finns" who were left on Fennin Ro (Veturi) decided to play with "other finns" on other servers..

Guess the Veturi mentality on EQ has changed somewhat of what it was since I was there (belonging together on Fennin Ro).

Naakka
writer of chronicles

Shit Lord

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2004, 15:11:01 »

Which just proves that Veturi members are asses no matter what game they play Cheesy
Canardian
writer of chronicles

Fire Mage

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2004, 16:29:07 »

Hm, why does this make me feel that the "finns" who were left on Fennin Ro (Veturi) decided to play with "other finns" on other servers..

Guess the Veturi mentality on EQ has changed somewhat of what it was since I was there (belonging together on Fennin Ro).

Well, I was the last fin standing on Fennin Ro (if you don't count Tuuli, who has been in CoL for some time too, and now is back in Veturi).
And who was it that left Veturi-EQ to join DAoC ? Blame those! Tongue

Koriztaja
writer of chronicles

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2004, 17:36:18 »

Yeah, EQ Veturi is becoming quite Finnfree nowdays. :-) Tuulikki is indeed last finn around. I think there are more finns in CoL and Dynamic Universe nowdays.

|~VG~Syda~Bloodmage~|~DAoC~Noiamoor~|~WoW~Estrangia~|
|~EQ~Koriztaja~|~EQ2~Sahiir~|
Canardian
writer of chronicles

Fire Mage

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2004, 18:21:38 »

Yeah, EQ Veturi is becoming quite Finnfree nowdays. :-) Tuulikki is indeed last finn around. I think there are more finns in CoL and Dynamic Universe nowdays.
We could make a new EQ Veturi on VS, maybe even with newbie chars Smiley
Could be fun to have 72 lvl 1 chars raiding stuff Tongue

Canardian
writer of chronicles

Fire Mage

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2004, 14:56:12 »

The key players of Veturi disbanded from CoE on Venril Sathir (Dalteus, Moonlhasa, ...), and I took this as a opportunity to form Veturi on Venril Sathir. There are also lots of finns on Venril Sathir, I count about 20. Let's see how it developes Smiley
« Last Edit: March 03, 2004, 14:57:17 by Lumooja » Logged

Hemet
melee healer
writer of chronicles

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2004, 16:37:18 »

Veturi on Venril Sathir. There are also lots of finns on Venril Sathir, I count about 20. Let's see how it developes Smiley

Where are they talking on the net? Nowhere yet?

Canardian
writer of chronicles

Fire Mage

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2004, 18:36:42 »

Veturi on Venril Sathir. There are also lots of finns on Venril Sathir, I count about 20. Let's see how it developes Smiley
Where are they talking on the net? Nowhere yet?
Well, it's not called Veturi yet, or maybe never will (cannot have 2 same named guilds serverwide, so I registered a new guild called "Suomi", from which I haven't heard a word from GM yet), but the old Veturi members are now in a very powerful newly made guild, which was formed after Curse of Eternity guild leader went insane. So far it looks the new name for Veturi & Co. will be Amenta (Ancient eqyptian word, means "Underworld"). We already killed Fennin Ro, Rallos Zek the Warlord with totally unbuffed/prepared/trained raid force, Coirnav with 40ppl, Quarm with 48ppl+2boxed bots=56ppl), and lots of elemental mini boss trash.
Currently the forum is on http://www.japa.dk/coe/forum .
Before I moved to Venril Sathir, I created an alliance of Veturi/Blue Dragons/Arcane Phalanx on Fennin Ro, called "The Legion", so that the Veturi's on Fennin Ro have a similar setup to start raiding end game content. However, even with the joint force, the number of euro players on Fennin Ro remains too small.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2004, 18:42:12 by Lumooja » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length