Fight Knight 3 - This time its personal!
On Sunday 22nd December 2002 at 3pm GMT (10am East Coast) Britannic Knights cordially invite you to Fight Knight 3. This PvP event will be held in the Arena off of Lake Rathe.
Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each bracket. There is no entry fee and all guild members and friends of BK are welcome to enter. Obviously due to there being no entry fee the prizes won't be particularly extravagant, however the greatest prize of all is the right to claim the title of Fight Knight champion.
Sign up at http://www.britannicknights.com/
When signing up please provide character name and some idea of which bracket they will be fighting in.
Solo (all classes)
- Levels 15 and under
- Levels 16 - 25
- Levels 26 - 35
- Levels 36 - 50
- Levels 50 - 56
- Levels 57 - 65
- Any level, last man standing.
Rules (these are subject to change but the following is the initial list):
- No outside interference during combat or before.
- Combat is held on the platform within the Arena, stepping off the platform constitutes withdrawal from the fight and hence you lose.
- No Fear or Charm spells.
- All chars will be thoroughly "cancel magic'd" before each round to ensure no sneaky buffs are landed.
- Each fight will start with a 30 second buff period where individuals can buff themselves.
- Pets are allowed but must be summoned during the Buff period.
- All characters must enter combat visible, should they chose to invis or hide after combat commences they may do so.
- In the event of foul or dubious play the decision of the referee is final