tässä vielä copy pastea pelistä cursesta
Runes Of Magic - www.runesofmagic.com
Anyone else play this? I play on the Osha PVE server, (Name: Skyzer Class: Rogue/Scout) A great alternative to WoW, it just went to Open Beta Dec 15th.
There is only human toons for now, so you dont have the Alliance vs. Horde type of game play.
I copied/pasted the features list from the website below.
I will say though if you are a pvp person, this may not be good for you, the pvp system is terrible, but it is worth checking out, some people like it most do not. I for one hate the pvp system.
Some of the Kool features I like are: Housing at lvl 1, all your toons share the same house so you can store items there and all you toons have access to them even bound item can be used by your other toons. Currently there are over 130 available interior items -with more to come- giving players many different options to decorate their home. A Variety of tables, chairs, rugs, fireplaces, beds, wall decorations, room-divider the range of possibilities allows individual design for anyone’s tastes!
You get mounts at lvl 1! The duel class system is awesome, being able to use the skills of two different class is great and really adds for some interesting combinations of classes and strategy. All classes can be combined with one of the any other classes. For a detailed description of this feature go to ( www.runesofmagic.com
). You can also learn and use all production trades.
1. Free2play: no monthly fees, free to download
2. Regular updates with new content, e.g. classes, races, game modes and much more
3. Extensive dual class system with six primary classes and a selectable secondary class.
4. Versatile spell and attack combinations
5. Over 600 quests and comprehensive quest series with continuous storyline
6. Integrated into an enthralling background story
7. Already over 600 quests and level comprehensive quest series on launch
8. Freely accessible game world in atmospheric 3D
9. Instanced and persistent dungeons
10. Individually developed skills and spells
11. Armor sets with special bonuses
12. Dynamic item system: Upgrades with hundreds of runes
13. Activatable PvP system (Player vs. Player duels) with arena battles and guild wars
14. Server vs. server PvP
15. Ranking system: ranking lists
16. Mounts: various unique mounts
17. Epic crafting system with the chance to improve existing items
18. Housing from the beginning: personalization of houses through
19. Guild houses in special zones
20. Reputation system
21. Scalable user interface based on the users preference (development of ones own add-ons possible)
22. In-game map and radar system to find dealers, resources and quests easily
23. Auction house: auction off and purchase in-Game items
24. Teleporting possibilities per runes
25. Controlling with mouse (point & click) and/or keyboard (WASD or arrow keys) is possible